Monday, April 4, 2011

Beef and Broccoli and CSN Winner!

In my house, my husband likes steak (I know, most do) and my kids LOVE broccoli.  It's the one vegetable I can always get all 3 of them to eat, so the combination of both is usually a big hit for dinner.  I adapted (meaning changed out the broccoli for peppers) this recipe from a Taste of Home cookbook.  It's incredibly easy and made from normal ingredients, and if you don't want to make anything else, it works as a full well rounded meal.


The trick is not to over cook the steak, if it's cut into thin slices, it really only take a few minutes to cook it through, don't leave it in there too long. Click on the image below to print a recipe card.

And

our CSN giveaway winner!

Comment number 6


"Krissie said...


I am a GFC follower (Krissie). Thanks for the contest!"

Congrats Krissie!  I'll email you your code and instructions, enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment