Wednesday, June 15, 2011

French Mint Pies

.
I'm going to start out this post with a disclaimer.  This recipe involves raw eggs.  If you don't care, or can get your hands on fresh eggs (which is what prompted me making these delicious morsels) read on.  If you can't get over the raw egg thing, I understand, BUT you are missing out ;).

These have always been a family favorite and we had them a fair bunch growing up, but since there have been more and more problems with eggs, and we didn't have access to chickens, we get them less and less.  When I ended up with 18 fresh eggs at swim lessons last week, I immediately knew I was going to go home and whip some up.

So, for a super easy, perfect summer treat (and it's def summer here, we made it to 110 today and it felt like it), I give you French Mint Pies.



3 comments:

  1. Chocolate and mint were meant to go together, then add cold and these are better than delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks delicious! I'll definitely have to give it a try! Found you at the Thrilling Thursday's blog hop and am glad I did! Am a happy new follower :).

    http://marleeindebt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. this looks amazing! i could go for some of this right now!

    ReplyDelete