Saturday, June 11, 2011

Our newest model

Introducing our newest model….

My little man was born June 1st and doing great!  Weighed in a 7 pounds 10 ounces and was 19 inches long, a full 2 pounds 10 ounces bigger then my daughter.  It is awesome having a full size baby!  I can’t wait to find boy projects to create and share with everyone.  My daughter is a very big help so I am sure she’ll help with some projects for him. 

110610_CarterShields_002rs

I did finish his quilt and love how it turned out.  I haven’t got a picture of him with the quilt but here is a picture of the finished product! I almost want to just hang it on the wall to look at because I know how much time and energy went into it but would be sad if he didn’t use it and love it. 

P5130014

jenni

2 comments:

  1. stinkin' cute model too!!! I can't wait to come see him again and love on him some more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute and cuddly. Love babies that love to cuddle.

    ReplyDelete