Sunday, January 23, 2011

A new use for left over candy canes…

I don’t know about all of you, but I am obsessed with mint!  I especially love it when mint is paired with dark chocolate.  My wonderful husband knows that to get me on his good side a big box of junior mints will always do the trick.  So, while blog hopping, after finally getting hooked back up with internet after moving in, I came across this wonderful idea… 

IMG_7881

Isn’t it great!  Turning your leftover Christmas candy, or if you are like me, the candy you purchased after Christmas, into an incredibly cute and yummy Valentine treat!  We just followed the instructions here…

Then we wrapped them up, and finished them off with some pink and red curly ribbon, and my three year old told everyone that they had to wait until the “Holidays” to eat them.  Gotta love the three year old mind :)

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment